Grape Jelly? Why?
Anybody read the story in the cornfield? Siad the guards rubbed hair product and grape jelly on the inmates back or backsides. Does that meen they were rubbing the stuff on their bums? WTF!!!
Anybody know the names of the guards? If so you can pm me if you dont wanna post em.
GO VOLS
Grape Jelly? Why?
why would you do that...?
Sounds Kinky....lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glory_Days</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why would you do that...? </div></div>
I would not be doing that.....I am confused [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
This is crazy, anyone notice they used "hair product" on their backsides......hahaha
Hair gel as a lubricant for sodomy?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
why do you want to know the names for, you know that they are not going to release that info
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bishop4uk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why do you want to know the names for, you know that they are not going to release that info </div></div>
I reckon they would release that info. Why wouldn't they. They aren't Juveniles. And the reason I would want to know the names is so I can laugh at them if I ever see them in public. Grape jelly and hair product why the hell does someone need hair product in jail? This story pwns imagine being the guy fired for rubbing jelly on someones @ss.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks